Start from Bali to Mount Ijen Blue Fire Trip
Ijen Crater is a Stratovolcano mountain which is located on the border between Banyuwangi Regency and Bondowoso Regency, East Java, Indonesia. Ijen Crater (Kawah Ijen) has the highest peak of 2.799 meters above sea level.
I’ve been the iconic places, even been the favourite destination for the tourists. Why? Because we ensure you that if the Ijen Crater is the best choice for their vacations. Ijen crater having all the wonderful thing, that you want to see it.
The turquoise Lake, that’s what the tourist called Ijen Crater, One of the Instagramable places to taking some photos. Ijen Crater Lake has a depth of 200 meters, that the crater has a high acidity that is close to zero.
So that could dissolve the human body quickly. When we see the crater lake from the peak of Ijen Mountain you will see the oldest dam of Ijen Crater. The Ijen Crater Dam has built when in the Dutch era. It functions to avoid the overflow of crater water.
You can also see the best sunrise ever and the rare phenomenon which is only two in the world, after Iceland, it called “BLUE FIRE”.
The blue fire has been there a few hundred years ago or maybe a thousand years ago. And yet, the existence was known around 1950. Blue fire formed because the solfatara hole with sufficient hot temperature (600 degrees Celcius) is burning the closest sulfurs.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOUR :
The temperature at Kawah Ijen approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- A pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- A raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- A cap or a hat
- A small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- A personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
- Power bank
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group on this trip
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers (7 months of pregnancy)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions