MERAPI JEEP SUNRISE JOMBLANG CAVE TOURS...A morning journey to the most active volcanoes in Indonesia, enjoying sunrise on jeep continue adventuring to the stunning jomblang cave as the most popular tourist destination of the world !
Visit the slope of Mount Merapi by Jeep during sunrise & Jomblang vertical Cave
Start your day with early pick-up from your Yogyakarta hotel trip and drive to the slope of Mt. Merapi, located about 17 miles (28 km) north of Yogyakarta. The most active volcano in Indonesia with regular eruptions since 1548, Merapi emits smoke that can be seen emerging from the mountain top at least 300 days a year. As dawn breaks, riding jeep (4X4) look after sunrise, enjoy a panoramic view, and hear about the geology of the volcano and its history of eruptions. You'll also see a damaged house, evidence of Merapi's destructive power. Next, proceed to Jomblang Cave, stopping by a traditional market along the way to buy local fruits and snacks. Upon arrival at the vertical cave, a guide briefs you on the safety measures and what to expect during this activity. Then begin your 200-foot (60-meter) descent to explore the cave, followed by walking another 984 feet (300 meters) to the second cave to see an underground river and the light from above.
MERAPI JEEP SUNRISE JOMBLANG CAVE -
- 04.00 AM - 04.45 AM : Pick up at your Hotel in Yogyakarta area and drive to Kaliadem Village ( Jeep Basecamp )
- 04.45 AM - 06.30 AM : Merapi Jeep Sunrise ( 4WD ) and Lava Tour06.30 AM - 09.00 AM : Drive to Semanu, Wonosari District to Jomblang Cave Area
- 09.00 AM - 09.45 AM : Registration (our side), enjoy hot Coffee/tea, preparation ( fit the boots ), setting caving equipments ( by Jomblang Team )
- 09.30 AM - 01.00 PM : Jomblang Cave activities, including caving guide & equipments
- 01.00 PM - 02.30 PM : Refreshment and enjoy picnic lunch at Jomblang location
- 02.30 PM - 04.30 PM : Transfer to Yogyakarta City
- 04.30 PM : Arrive at your hotel and end of services.
- Tour Duration: 1 ( one ) day trip
Tour inclusions :
- Transportation with Air-Conditioned private vehicle
- Merapi Jeep & sunrise entrance ticket
- Jomblang cave entrance fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Fuel and Parking fees
- Mineral water
- Picnic Lunch
- Caving guide & Equipments
Suggested to bring : SOCKS, SLIPPERS, TOWEL, SPARE CLOTHS, MOSQUITO LOTION
You can modify the program or visit others BOROBUDUR TOUR PACKAGES
Fill the below form or THIS CONTACT FORM to talk any possibility.