Take day tour of Jomblang Cave. Get Fantastic experience once in a lifetime. A vertical glide down to the entrance of the cave. The glide is powered by locals who manually control the length and speed of the glide. However, it's surprisingly stable.
JOMBLANG CAVE ONE DAY TOUR. Adventure trip to JOMBLANG CAVE in a day to be a special time in a long life.
Jomblang Cave One Day Tour is an unique cave. It was caused by a geological shift that created a massive sinkhole that stretches some 300 vertical feet below the surface. Travelers who wish to explore the rocky crags and impressive natural light shows this destination is famous for must navigate a well-worn path using a single rope line, which may prove challenging for some. Not for the faint of heart, visitors must wear coveralls, boots, a helmet and headlamp on their journey into Jomblang.
The guide will consolidate about 20+ people before beginning the journey to enter the cave. The walk into the cave entrance requires further descend down rocky and muddy ground.
Once entering the cave, another 10-15 minutes walk on extremely muddy and slippery rocks lined up to help tourist walk better. The mud is very sticky. Follow closely the person in front to ensure not to use a wrong path ending up in the mud. Once in the mud, it is very hard to get up without external help.
View in the cave is absolutely breathtaking. Once in a lifetime experience which you will not forget !!!
- JOMBLANG CAVE ONE DAY
Pick up at your hotel approx 06.30 AM drive to Jomblang area at Gunung Kidul. Once you get to Jomblang Cave, you will rest in rest area while waiting for the crews to prepare the equipment to enter the cave burrow . Next, the crews will assist to install the equipments to go down till reach the bottom. Ancient forest with natural vegetations welcomes you all from the entrance of the mouth cave horizontally accompanied by caving guide. You will find the light of heaven at the end of the hall after 300m walking thru rock ornaments. WET AND ROMANTIC with water orchestra from underneath river ! Lunch is included. Return to your hotel at about 03.30 PM.
TRIP ESTIMATION :
- Pick up from your hotel in Yogyakarta area 06.30 am and directly to Semanu Village to do an amazing adventure the vertical cave of jomblang
- 9.00 am arrive on cave location, a morning hot cofee or tea welcomes you.
- 01.00 pm finish caving activity. Enjoy lunch box with a local taste.
- 1.30 pm return to the Yogyakarta. You can stop on somewhere for foto shoots before back to your hotel.
- End of services.
Jomblang Harness Equipments
Fit the boot with your size
Prepare socks for your comfortness
Stretching before ready
Setting chest harness and sit harness by Jomblang Teams
Final check equipments setting by Jomblang Team
Ready to go down Jomblang
Start to be lowered
On the way to the heaven
Touch down to bottom
Welcome to ancient Jungle !
Tracking thru massive corridor cave for 300 meters
Here we are.......!!!
Thanks GOD...as the creator.
After lunch, next visit to one of below objects is allowed ( own entrance tickets ) :
– Go cave tubing at Pindul Cave
– Light trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano.
– Visit Timang Beach for extremed Gondola or bridge.
– Visit Sri Gethuk Waterfall.
Bring socks, slippers, towel, spare cloth and lotion.
Tour Include :
- - Private Air-conditioned Car include english speaking driver and fuel for tours & return hotel transfers
- - Meal : 1 X packed Lunch, at location
- - Entrance tickets, Admission fees, parking fees
- - Professional Caving guide
- - Equipments for Caving at Jomblang
- - Mineral water in Bottle
You can modify the program or visit others BOROBUDUR TOUR PACKAGES
Fill the below form or THIS CONTACT FORM to talk any possibility.