BOROBUDUR SUNRISE JOMBLANG CAVE TOURS...A morning trip start from hotel's pick up to the magnificent sunrise at Borobudur Temple then continue to the amazing Jomblang cave as a vertical cave that has its own uniqueness compared with other caves.
Break the day with an early hotel pickup before departing for Borobudur temple at approximately 3:30am. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE, the early start will be made worth it when you witness the spectacular and breath-taking sunrise from on top of the Majestic Buddhist Temple. Allow the spiritual atmosphere cleanse you.
Next, 06.30am proceed to Jomblang Cave, stopping by a traditional market along the way, buy local fruits and traditional snacks. Upon arrival at the vertical cave, a guide briefs you on the safety measures and what to expect during this activity. Then begin your 200-foot (60-meter) descent to explore the cave, followed by walking another 984 feet (300 meters) to the second cave to see an underground river and the light from above. WET AND SEXY !
- Pick up at your hotel at 03;30 AM depart for Borobudur Temple to see the sunrise from Manohara
- 06;30 AM leave Borobudur drive to Jomblang Cave
- 02;00 PM return to yogyakarta, photograph stops is permited
- 04;00 PM Drop off at your hotel
- Tour Duration: 1 ( one ) fullday trip
Package Include :
- Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English & Malay Speaking Driver
- Borobudur sunrise entrance fee
- Jomblang cave entrance fee
- Fuel and Parking fees
- Snack & Mineral water in bottle
- Pakced Lunch
- Caving guide & Equipment
Suggested to bring : SOCKS, SLIPPERS, TOWEL, SPARE CLOTHS, MOSQUITO LOTION