You will be rewarded with the sight of 'heaven's light' shining through the sinkhole (Luweng Grubug) where all of us stood in awe just admiring the rays of light from above !
After that, heading onwards to Timang Beach. To get to Timang Beach, we have to take a motorbike ride or jeep which is an interesting ride as passes through an authentic village landscape rarely seen if we stay in a city. Timang beach itself was beautiful. But the highlight is definitely the thrilling gondola ride to the island where lobsters are caught !
Departure point : Your Yogyakarta hotel
Departure time : 06.00 am
Duration : 12 hours (approx.)
- Explore the unique cave of Jomblang
- Experience riding manual Gondola
- Local caving guide into the cave
- Benefit from convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 06.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel in Yogyakarta area and direct to Jomblang cave area
- 08.00 AM : Arrive on location, and enjoy hot cofee or tea at Joglo / Traditional Hall
- 09.45 AM : Fit your boots and continue to set harness and helmet. Ready to decend down in line.
- 12.30 PM : Finish caving activity. Picnic lunch with a local food is aVailable.
- 01.30 PM : Drive to adventure on the Timang beach gondola
- 04.30 PM : Return to the Yogyakarta. Stops are permited somewhere for dinner before transfer to your hotel.
- End of services.
PRICE US$ 95.00 per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Fuel and Parking fees4.0Picnic Lunch at Jomblang
- Caving guide & Equipments
- Jomblang cave entrance fee
- Timang Gondola fee
- Jeep to Timang area
- Mineral water
NOTE : Need to bring socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Payment can be by cash or Credit Card.
Fill THIS CONTACT FORM to book this tour.