Departure point : Your Yogyakarta hotel
Departure time : 05.00 am
Duration : 8 hours (approx.)
- Explore the largest Buddhist temple in the world and the biggest Hindust Temple in Indonesia
- Discover the incredible history behind its construction
- Benefit from convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
What you can expect :
Start this morning with hotel pick up by van then travel to the Buddhist temples of Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut. Learn about the history of this sprawling Buddhist religious site, including the restoration effort to remove large deposits of mud and dust. There will also be time to explore the intricate carvings and bell-shaped structures of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the ancient Hindu temples at Prambanan, located 17 kilometers from Jogjakarta. Built in the 9th century, this collection of sharp, jagged temple features three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu trinity: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. UNESCO named Prambanan a Heritage Site in 1991. Your guide will explain the history and symbolism of the temples as you walk around.
Return to your hotel in Yogyakarta, at the end of your tour.
COST US$ 75.00
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- English speaking driver
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Payment can be by cash or Credit Card after finish the tour arrangements
Fill THIS CONTACT FORM to book this tour.