The fantastic rail tour arrangements to explore Java Island Yogyakarta and Bromo with famous tourist destinations includes Borobudur, Yogyakarta City, Bromo Mount then end at Surabaya Airport.
- Visit the largest Buddhist temple in the world, Borobudur Temple
- Prambanan Hindust Temple complex, Sambisari & Plaosan Temple
- Visit Sultan Palace and Water Castle, Batik and Silver Factories
- Mount Bromo sunrise
DAY 01 - ARRIVAL - BOROBUDUR TEMPLE
- Meeting service at airport then do Borobudur Tour including Pawon and Mendut temples.
- Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 - YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR - PRAMBANAN ( B )
- Breakfast at the hotel and then check out process.
- Continue the tour to Sultan’s Palace, Water Castle and Sonobudoyo Museum
- Visit Bird Market at PASTY and Batik Home Industry as well as Silversmith at KOTAGEDE.
- Continue the trips visit Prambanan Temple to see the biggest Hindu Temple in central Java.
- Transfer to hotel overnight stay.
DAY 03 - YOGYAKARTA - MOJOKERTO - NGADISARI OR TOSARI ( B )
- Receive a wakeup call at 05:30.
- A breakfast box will be provided by the hotel (to be eaten on board the train).
- At 06:00, be transferred to Yogyakarta Railway Station for a scenic train ride to Mojokerto in East Java. The guide will be along on the journey.
- Upon arrival in Mojokerto, meet with the local driver
- Travel by road to Ngadisari or Tosari, with a stop for lunch in a local restaurant
- Check-in at the hotel and freshen up before dinner at the lodge.
- Overnight in Ngadisari or Tosari in Bromo.
Planned route is aboard Sancaka Pagi from Yogyakarta to Mojokerto, departing 06:45 and arriving 10:58. Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Full name and passport details are required to book train ticket and must be provided at the time of reservation
The previous evening, bring down main luggage to the reception before 22:00 with clear name identification. Main luggage will be transferred during the night with the driver and vehicle and be available for pick you up the next morning on arrival at Mojokerto Railway Station in East Java.
It is advisable to bring a small bag with a change and toiletry and something warm to wear, as the air conditioner on the train can be quite chilly.
Travelling by train in Java is a wonderful opportunity to meet local people, and is also the best way to enjoy the volcanic landscapes of Central and East Java.
DAY 04 - EXPLORE BROMO - SURABAYA ( B )
- At 03.00 in the early morning you'll be wake up
- Jeep will bring you to the world's most famous view point at Mt. Pananjakan
- Then the adventure continues to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 steps of stairs to reach the ridge of Bromo Caldera.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Leaving for Surabaya. We will drive approx. 3 hours for taking the next destination flight
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani Yogyakarta 5* / Bromo Tosari 4*/ Similar
- Harper Mangkubumi Yogyakarta 4* / Lava View 3* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* / Bromo Permai 2* / Similar
- Grand Rosela Yogyakarta 2* / Bromo Permai 2* / Similar
- 2 night Hotel in Yogyakarta 1 night in Bromo with daily breakfast
- Private Air-conditioned Car
- Train ticket on Executive Class
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance Tickets / Admission fees, Jeep & Horse in Bromo, Tolls, parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- Air Tickets
- Optional tour program
You can modify the program or change the hotel / book the hotel by yourself.