MERAPI JEEP SUNRISE JOMBLANG CAVE TOURS...A morning journey to the most active volcanoes in Indonesia, enjoying sunrise on jeep continue adventuring to the stunning jomblang cave as the most popular tourist destination of the world !
Visit the slope of Mount Merapi by Jeep during sunrise & Jomblang vertical Cave
Start your day with early pick-up from your Yogyakarta hotel trip and drive to the slope of Mt. Merapi, located about 17 miles (28 km) north of Yogyakarta. The most active volcano in Indonesia with regular eruptions since 1548, Merapi emits smoke that can be seen emerging from the mountaintop at least 300 days a year. As dawn breaks, riding jeep (4X4) look after sunrise, enjoy a panoramic view, and hear about the geology of the volcano and its history of eruptions. You'll also see a damaged house, evidence of Merapi's destructive power. Next, proceed to Jomblang Cave, stopping by a traditional market along the way to nuy local fruits and snacks. Upon arrival at the vertical cave, a guide briefs you on the safety measures and what to expect during this activity. Then begin your 200-foot (60-meter) descent to explore the cave, followed by walking another 984 feet (300 meters) to the second cave to see an underground river and the light from above.
MERAPI JEEP SUNRISE JOMBLANG CAVE TOURS -
- Pick up at your hotel at 04;00 AM depart for Mount Merapi's slope to see the sunrise
- 07;00 AM leave Borobudur drive to Jomblang Cave
- 02;00 PM return to yogyakarta, photograph stops is permited
- 04;00 PM Drop off at your hotel
- Tour Duration: 1 ( one ) day trip
Package Include :
- Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Merapi Jeep & sunrise entrance ticket
- Jomblang cave entrance fee
- English & Malay Speaking Driver
- Fuel and Parking fees
- Snack & Mineral water in bottle
- Pacled Lunch
- Caving guide & Equipment
Suggested to bring : SOCKS, SLIPPERS, TOWEL, SPARE CLOTHS, MOSQUITO LOTION
You can modify the program or visit others BOROBUDUR TOUR PACKAGES
Fill the below form or THIS CONTACT FORM to talk any possibility.