An early visit to the world heritage of Borobudur Temple. A panoramic scenery and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appear from the horizon. a truly enlightening experience !
- Sunrise on the largest Buddhist temple in the world, Borobudur
- Prambanan Hindust Temple
- Discover the incredible history behind its construction
- Visit Sultan Palace and Water Castle, Batik and Silver Factories
- Extra free hours for transport without additional cost
Day 01 : - ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L )
- Arrive in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Yogyakarta
- Meeting service with our friendly representative
- Visit Prambanan Temple the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia
- Lunch at Kaliopak restaurant
- Transfer to hotel check-in & free for your own leisure.
Day 02 : - BOROBUDUR SUNRISE - CITY SIGHTSEENG - DEPARTURE ( B,L )
- Wake up call in the early morning...
- Depart at 03.30 AM from for Magelang district then the temple for sunrise
- Back to Jogyakarta to visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ), Water Caslte and Sonobudoyo Museum
- Then to Kotagede, the centre of Yogya's silver industry
- Next visit the Batik making process at Tirtodipuran complex.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer to airport for next destination. End of services.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- Harper Mangkubumi 4* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* ( RECOMMENDED )
- Manohara Resort Borobudur
- Grand Rosela 2* / Similar
Inclusions : :
- 1 night Hotel / Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private Air-conditioned Car include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfer
- Meals ( 1 X Breakfast, 2 X Lunch ) as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- Air Tickets
You can modify the program or change the hotel / book the hotel by yourself.