Departure point : Your Yogyakarta hotel
Departure time : 5:00am
Duration : 8 hours (approx.)
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Fully guided tour
What you can expect :
Start this morning with hotel pick up by van then travel to the Buddhist temples of Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut. Learn about the history of this sprawling Buddhist religious site, including the restoration effort to remove large deposits of mud and dust. There will also be time to explore the intricate carvings and bell-shaped structures of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the ancient Hindu temples at Prambanan, located 17 kilometers from Jogjakarta. Built in the 9th century, this collection of sharp, jagged temple features three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu trinity: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. UNESCO named Prambanan a Heritage Site in 1991. Your guide will explain the history and symbolism of the temples as you walk around.
Return to your hotel in Yogyakarta, at the end of your tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guide
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Payment can be by cash or Credit Card after finish the tour arrangements
You can modify the program or add the attraction or check BOROBUDUR TOUR PACKAGES
Fill THIS CONTACT FORM to talk any possibility.